"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

whither thou goest....

..and whyfore dost thou not post?

Because "thou" is in Anchorage living a tale best not told in explicit language, or said words might upseteth the FCC. Sufficeth it to relate that "thou" camest to the big city to gettest one end checketh and woundest up in the ER having the other end examined by a large machine that made loud clanking noises. All in a day's (bad) humour-eth.

A once in a lifetime experience, m'dears. And that's all I have for sayeth about that.

For now. Going home on the 'morrow and staying far, far away from people with initials that stalkest thy names....like DR.

Right (write) now, I'm all poo... er, tired out. And now thou knoweth the restest of the story and aren't thou sorry thou wondered?

And RATS to all the 'oscopies in the world.


Gully

3 comments:

  1. Rest well, my dear friend. You've got a trip coming up very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "whither thou goest" and I guess you did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thou speakest as if thou hast a stick up thine butt. Alas...
    *sorry, couldn't resist!*

    ReplyDelete