"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gatekeeper

Call me Gatekeeper.

I am he, keeper of  bars that hold back violence incarnate.

I am he, guardian of the portal through which the assaulter hurls shrill and caustic forewarnings of barbarity.

I, and only I, have the power to conquer the evil-speaker and deny it rampage.

I am the last bastion.  I protect you from an insane malignity like no other.

Look upon the beast I hold captive; see the fiery orange eyes that will haunt you forever. 

Keep your distance, for I, and only I, am the keeper your safety, though not your sanity.

I am the Gatekeeper.

I hold the key to the parrot’s cage.



On the other hand, when Pablo’s in a good mood, he’s actually fun to have around.






2 comments:

  1. ROFLMAO!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!!! arent "Pablo" and "fun to have around" oxymorons?

    ReplyDelete
  2. or is it the words "Pablo" and "good mood"?

    ReplyDelete