"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Monday, June 25, 2012

Coming Back to the Country

Guess where I've been:



Guess who wasn't exactly happy to see me:



In the middle of filming this "welcome," I realized I can't upload it in portrait format, so half way through it changes to landscape format.  Hang in there.


Not only was Sweetie Pablo so thrilled to see me, I came home to dead phone lines and no internet service.  Because it was Friday evening, I had to wait until Monday to get the problem corrected.  At 3:30 in the afternoon, my phone rang and my internet service was back.


4 comments:

  1. at first glance it looked like you were petting a dolphin....which would probably be safer than what you're doing. ;D Welcome back....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to all the great pictures. Glad you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo... Who's holding up the Sierra Nevada's now that you're back in AK?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete