"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, January 10, 2014

Prepping for Africa: What to Expect--Weather

Packing Central is exploding (my guest bedroom) and I'm getting excited about my upcoming trip to South Africa.   I've been doing some research about what to expect.   One question was about the weather.

Up to the minute weather report:





Photo by maagworld, Dec 2012 on Trip Advisor Reviews of Protea Kruger Gate Hotel where I will stay three nights while going on safari in Kruger National Park.

1 comment:

  1. I just have to laugh-out-loud when I read so many of your exceptional posts .. I am almost positive I have seen a similar weather report but this is just too funny .. Smiles .. Cap and Patti ..

    ReplyDelete