"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

A Squirrel of Many Talents

Squirrel showed up yesterday.   I hadn't seen him for about a month and was concerned that he's become owl bait.






He was just as sassy as ever.








He found the peanut butter I'd spread on the spruce boughs for the little birds.   He's licking it off his paws in this photo.








He wondered if it was okay and I told him he was welcome.










And the next time it snows, I'm hiring Squirrel.



3 comments:

  1. You better get a truckload of seed if you want him to shovel your driveway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti and I love squirrels. Back in Michigan we had them coming into our back porch and helping themselves to the seeds we put out just for them. Great Post. Love the video and the busyness of the little chap. Also like the close up photos. He sure is alert looking. Smiles.. Cap and Patti who is in a 4-day conference here in Phoenix, Thursday evening through noon Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific video and photos! I see why you're ready to hire him for the next snow removal job. And, I hear his fee is mere peanuts.

    ReplyDelete