"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Springtime at Tern Lake




You know the feeling--you've just arrived home after a long trip and you're really, really tired, and really, really hungry.







What to do?

First thing you do is stick your head in the freezer to see if you can find something quick and easy...








Find anything?








"Yep!"






Wonderful!    So nice to see you again.   I see your little camera-shy friends are with you, too.











1 comment:

  1. Patti and I just love these posts Gullible. Patti tried and was not able to leave you a comment here about this Post so I have stepped in on her behalf. Check the freezer! See if you can get something quick and easy. What a great line to go-with the photo of the Swan poking its head down into the ice. Smiles Patti and Cap

    ReplyDelete