"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day Three of the Health Care Reform Apocalypse Watch

I am house-sitting for a friend and have a full page written on my computer, a masterful piece appropriate to New Year's that I intend to e-mail to friends. Then, the owner's car walks across the keyboard and I am staring at a blank screen. I try to rewrite the piece from memory, but it sounds insipid.



Had I known then about CTRL+Z, I could have saved it all.




The Third Horseman of the Health Care Reform Apocalypse Watch: Trouncing Individual Rights

The Second Horseman of the Health Care Reform Apocalypse Watch: Enron-Style Accounting

The First Horseman of the Health Care Reform Apocalypse Watch: Ignoring States' Rights



Tomorrow: The Fourth Horseman

No comments:

Post a Comment