"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Automatic Out of Office Message

This is to inform you that Gullible is out of the office until June 10-- bears, mosquitoes, and weather permitting.

Further, it is now known how she came to be invited to accompany her friend JJ to a remote cabin in what some call the A..h... of Alaska.

Lura told Kathy that JJ was going alone. Kathy, who is/was Gullible's best friend in Moose Pass, said, "She should call Gullible. Gullible's the only one I know crazy enough to go to Yakutat."

Kathy's parting words to Gullible this afternoon: "Don't get eaten by a brown bear..."

Gullible will do her best.

3 comments:

  1. We only encountered a few manatees, several birds, a marsh hare, and blood sucking yellow flies on our vacation. But I'll take that over brown-man-eating-bears any day of the week! I hope your having a great time and like Shaddy said, all new material to write about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be interested in any surfing penguins you come across. One never knows with internationals. I note you did not say anything about packing your board.

    ReplyDelete