"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bizarro

Last night I dreamed I was on the 80th floor of a high rise building. Suddenly, wind caused the building to break in half right at the 80th floor, and the top half fell over. I walked, jumped, and slid down ruined stairwells to the ground.

When I went up to my loft this morning, all the drawers on my filing cabinets were ajar.

Must have been an earthquake during the night.

I find it fascinating how real life events become incorporated into dreams, but how to explain my diligent rescue of numerous packages of frozen Green Giant veggies as I made my way down that ruined dream stairwell?

In my case, dreaming is much like watching bizarre movies all night long.

2 comments:

  1. Bizzaro is right!!

    I love that you rescued several packages of frozen veggies...that's crazy like many of my dreams.

    I hope you have a more restful night tonight.

    ReplyDelete