"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Unruly Kids!

You know what it's like to be dining out and trying to enjoy a nice meal and some unruly kids are running all over the place, wreaking havoc?

You look around, trying to figure out which kids belong to which parents, but all the adults in the area are looking down at their food.  You suspect that maybe these kids don't belong to any of the adults in there, that maybe they just barged in from the wilds somewhere.

Or, maybe none of the adults want to take the blame for all the noise and disruptions those kids are causing?

"MY kid?  Uh-uh, nope, not my kid."

Oh, man, they're in a pack now, literally bouncing up and down, running into the walls, not listening to anyone.

You look around for someone to complain to, but there's no one who even looks like he'd take responsibility.  You'd complain to the parents if you knew who was a parent.

Now the little rascals are jumping on the furniture, sticking their feet in everyone's dinner.

Feet?

Yeah,feet.  Like, their little goat kid feet.






I squeezed every last bit of optical zoom out of my camera to shoot these, from my living room window, by the way.

2 comments:

  1. another fruitless hour of "TV"? lol I always had a hard time focusing in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer your unruly kids to the ones I saw in a buffet restaurant the other night, where the little darlings were putting both hands in a chocolate fountain then smearing it on their faces and into their hair and dribbling it back to the table. The mom? Didn't seem to bother her at all.

    ReplyDelete