"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Monday, December 26, 2011

Uh-Oh

This doesn't look good.

Could it be?



Runaway team?

End of the line?

Or something more nefarious?






Just as I thought.

No sign of a gang line, no traces, no brake.

Nothing.

It's been stripped clean.


Ah HA!


He traded it all in on snow machines.

Now what are the reindeer going to do?



Oh, nooooooo!  Say it ain't so!!!


3 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog looking for Alaska-related posts when I moved to Anchorage this summer. Have enjoyed it very much over the months, but I don't think I ever commented. I travel the state quite a bit with my job and have really had some fun seeing some of the places I've read about in your posts, but it wasn't until this one upon which I couldn't resist commenting. Cheeky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you eat reindeer sausage does your nose begin to glow? Hohoho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Penny. Nice of you to stop by. Thanks for the comment.

    Walk: Depends on what you use to wash it down.

    ReplyDelete