"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, March 9, 2012

My Utterly Cool Hot Date Last Night

The signs were auspicious.  Full Moon, clear sky.


By 10 PM, I thought I'd been stood up again.  I decided to drive north and look around some.  Not really stalking, see?


Okay, full on stalking.  Restraining order kind of stalking.

 
 
I waited an hour.  Finally, I headed home at 11 PM, more than aware of all the moose tracks on the snow berms lining the highway, tracks where they'd been crossing the road.

When I reached Mile post 40, where I'd been two nights before, I found them.










Shooting straight into the moon.




My camera is pointed directly over my head.















 






3 comments:

  1. TOTALLY AWESOME .. WHAT MORE COULD ONE SAY .. smiles.. cap ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY AWESOME .. WHAT MORE COULD ONE SAY .. smiles.. cap ..

    ReplyDelete