"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Godspeed, Katy



Wherever there’s a campfire, you’ll be there,





Wherever there’s adventure, you’ll be there,






 
Wherever there’s a trail, you’ll be there,






Wherever there’s a story , you’ll be there,






Wherever there is beauty, you’ll be there.








Wherever there is music, you’ll be there,








 Wherever there are mountains, you’ll be there,








Wherever there are friends, you’ll be there,








Wherever there is love, you’ll be there,









Wherever there is laughter, you’ll be there, 









Wherever there’s Here Comes Trouble, you’ll be in the middle of it,









May your spirit rise gently and be with us always.







Love you, my dear friend,   


Jeanne


5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tribute to your friend and I'm sorry for your loss. Love `n hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful tribute to my forever friend! I will miss here immensely. Love Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You couldn't have said it any better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully and touchingly done, Gully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHEW .. TOUCHING .. very special ..

    ReplyDelete