"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Dipper Daze

Formerly called Water Ouzels, now called American Dippers, these little gray birds have fascinated me the past few months.   I visit them and watch them going about their lives almost every day.   With my camera, of course.


This is The Charmer:



I feel charming.....



Oh, so charming.....






It's alarming how charming I feel...





And so pretty I hardly can believe I'm real....














4 comments:

  1. Priceless and definitely charming! No wonder you visit him/her almost every day with your camera!! Smiles, Patti and Cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Narcissus is definitely charming. I rather like their original name. Do you know if it was pronounced owzle or oozle? Makes me smile either way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too TOO cute and funny the bird looking at itself in the reflection of the water. Great photos. Smiles .. Cap and Patti ..

    ReplyDelete