"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Saturday, November 26, 2022

 A few photos while I wait for inspiration to begin the Africa 2022 journals.

Somehow, through no fault of my own, I was suddenly married to this guy.   On his part, he suddenly acquired five more wives.   I was the first so I was Boss Wife.




Lesser flamingos, Kenya.




This immense elephant known as Craig was the highlight out the trip.  He is now the largest tusker in and near Ambosili National Park in Kenya.    He was outside the park boundaries this day and we were able to get quite close to him.


He did not appear at all stressed as he is over 50 years old and habituated to us measly little humans aiming cameras at him.





Craig dwarfs the humans and their safari vehicles.




The beautiful Hunter's sunbird.




That's it for now.,  For teasers.

1 comment:

  1. We ARE here With You Gullible. Love it all. All of it. Boss Wife of his other 4 or was it 5 wives. Love it. I learned from Julia Cameron (in her book .. The Right To Write) that it is the actual act of writing that calls ideas forth. Sound advice. Then again, hee - hee - hee you are still in the jet - lag mode of operation. So Breathe. Chill out. It will all come together. So sayeth Cap and Patti ..

    ReplyDelete