"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, November 25, 2022

Home again, home again!

 I'm home from three weeks on safari in Kenya, Africa, and trying to sleep off jet lag.

All the tech devices in this house are so happy to see me, they're having meltdowns.  Even the TV got involved.  Trying to post a photo here would be impossible now as I was lucky to get this site to open.

Thoughts that keep me awake:  

Do termites get wet when rain falls down the chimneys of their nest mounds?

How many chickens die every day to make meals for airliner passengers?

Can you sleep off jet lag on the jet taking you home?

2 comments:

  1. It IS so very great to see a new Post Gullible. It makes our world come into a nice state of balance. Wonderful. NO you can't recover from jet lag sleeping it off on another flight. The only cure for jet lag that I have found is simply time has to pass. One rule of thumb is it takes one day for each hour of jet lag you are dealing with. Cap and Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home!! We missed you, but knew you were having fun. And Happy Birthday!! a little late.

    ReplyDelete