"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Four Days, Twenty-six Miles



BEFORE:



Bright and cheery at the Resurrection Pass South trail head, Thursday afternoon



DURING:


Bookin' it.


AFTER:


Twenty-six miles later, slumped in a lump at Devil's Pass trail head, Sunday afternoon


POST SCRIPT TO AFTER:

Memo to self:  Don't do this again until you get those bunions fixed.All that white goo is from adhesive tape.


More later.

5 comments:

  1. all i can say is: LOL! and Love ya, Jeanne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am toasting you with my morning coffee. As my friends in Scotland might say, "Good on you, lass. Good on you!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. except for your feet, you're looking great, younger than the last time I saw you....3-4-5 yrs. ago. Can't remember. Can't wait to hear about your adventure. Love`n hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a job well done!! I'm impressed, AGAIN! Can't wait to hear more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PEDI TIME!!!!!!! Im late catching up, wish I coulda gone with you! Isnt Devils Creek where I was camp cook that one summer?

    ReplyDelete