"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Out of Touch

Message to everyone expecting me to be in contact:

I am taking advantage of a miraculous moment in which both the electricity and telephones/Internet are working at the same time to let you know that I have not been in contact because they weren't.

Working at the same time.

It's been quite a weekend.


The phones/internet were out much of ... was it Friday?

The highway south of here was closed all Friday night because of two tragic accidents, resulting in long lines of traffic stalled for ten hours.

The electricity was out all of Saturday night.

The phones were out most of today.

The power went out again a short time ago.

Summer.  Salmon are running.  Time for everything and everyone to be out.  Be careful out there.

See ya soon.   Maybe.   Depends.  How many miracles can one have in one weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like most of my days lately with the hot sticky weather and listening to the "White House" talks. Who is "Out of Touch"?

    ReplyDelete