"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"What do you do?"

"What do you do?" asked my doctor during my recent annual physical checkup.   "I want to assess your capacity for exercise."

Well, I ....   Uh....



Halibut fishing Cook Inlet, Alaska

Talkeetna Mountain moose hunt, Alaska

Mule ride in Grand Canyon, Arizona

Relaxing boat ride, Queenstown, New Zealand

Horse ride in Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii

Camel ride, Outback, Australia

Uluru, Outback, Australia



Luge run, Queenstown, New Zealand

Cleaning litter from barrel of WWII cannon, Yakutat, Alaska

Snow machine ride, Yellowstone National Park, Colorado

Rock climb, Caribbean Ship, Alaska

Litter bag 801, Seward Highway, Alaska

Great Wall of China

Sampan, tributary of Yangtze River, China

On the tundra, Churchill, Manitoba, Canada

Carrying the mail from the bottom of the Grand Canyon, AZ

Hot air balloon, Alice Springs, Australia

Yakutat Bay, Alaska

Kizhi Pogost, Russia

Terra Cotta Warriors, Xi'an, China


Exiting Potola Palace, Lhasa, Tibet

Start of 26 mile hike, Resurrection/Devil's Creek trail, Alaska







Along the Rhein River, Germany


Canals of St. Petersburg, Russia

ATV riding north of Denali National Park, Alaska


And after that, I.....


target practice

Communing with the penguins, Fortuna Bay, South Georgia Island

A few bags of litter

Salmon fishing, Kenai River, Alaska

Salmon fishing

Firewood detail

Half Dome, Yosemite National Park, California

Keyhole, Vermillion Cliffs, Arizona

Cathedral Canyon, Arizona

Grand Canyon, Arizona

Resurrection trail, Alaska

Following Holly, Haleakala Crater, Maui, Hawaii




Sanding,refinishing one wall of my house.

Denali National Park, Alaska

Churchill, Manitoba, Canada

Paradise Bay, Antarctica

Yangpo River boat trip, Tibet

A boat like this one, Tibet

I was on the top floor of the Potola Palace.  A big climb at 12,000 ft.

Chasing a bear away from my neighbor's

Bike ride

Cleaning up litter from Tern Lake


Once I catch my breath, I...



Litter pick up

More litter

Exit Glacier hike, Seward, Alaska

Exit Glacier Park, Seward, Alaska


DOT cut trees at Jerome Lake (after photo)

We cleaned it up

Firewood detail



Sanding the house







Penguins, Paradise Bay, Antarctica

Turnagain Pass, Alaska


Then, in the evening, I relax by....



Kayak, Tern Lake, Alaska

Floating the Kenai River, Alaska













Kayaking at midnight, Tern Lake, Alaska

 Then, I'm kind of tired, so I.....



Hugging Hugo, Kuranda Rainforest, Cairns, Australia







Then I'm beat!

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much exercise you got moving Yellowstone to Colorado to snowmobile and then move it back to Wyoming. You are a very ambitious woman. You live the dream that 99% of us only dream about. Keep it up girl. Bud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, it was a heck of a job. Putting it back was even worse because it had set roots.

      Delete
  2. ....and what do you do when you're not being so damn lazy? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be easier to ask you what you don't do!!! But not nearly as interesting as reviewing what you've been up to for the past several years. You've lived and then some!! Keep it up, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in awe of your ambition, travel interests, and energy! No wonder you have such amazing stories to share!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes! I want to be like you when I grow up (whoops, I'm 60). Fantastic pictures, and so inspiring...your spirit has urged me to get up and go! Thanks, Gullible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So did the doctor buy it or did you take in your laptop as proof?

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMAZING .. ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY AMAZING .. I wonder how many of your readers who do NOT have web sites .. fully realize the time and the effort and the work-it-is to put these posts together .. STUNNING .. ABSOLUTELY STUNNING GULLIBLE .. I stand-in-awe of you .. Smiles .. Cap ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. SEVENTY ONE .. as in 71 .. photos above .. this is BEYOND THE BEYOND Gullible .. I need to sit beside you some time and watch how you do these posts .. I AM SIMPLY IN-AWE of your abilities .. With Joy .. Cap ..

    ReplyDelete