"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

You know that old canard about mailmen and dogs?  Well, there's not a dog on the mail route that I have to worry about when I sub for Erin.  They all greet me with wagging tails, bright eyes, and goofy grins.

Why?  Erin has spoiled them with doggie salmon treats.

The only thing I have to watch out for is this turkey.







Really?  Wow.



 I was in Seward this afternoon.    Almost had a heart attack.  As Redd Foxx would say, "I'm coming, Elizabeth!"

  




Gullible's Definitions:  QUIETUDE--That wonderful result of having the studded winter tires taken off your vehicle. 




 Think I'll have to start mowing lawns soon.?





No comments:

Post a Comment