"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Naked Pin Up Shot of Me

You hear about it often--some celebrity or otherwise well-known person is embarrassed by photos of them posing au naturel.  Perhaps the photo was made back in the day when they didn't know better, or needed some cash to keep pursuing their dream, or whatever.

This time, I'm the one who was caught naked.  See for yourself:  

Go to that column Visit My Friends on the right of this page.   Click on the link Living in Igloos under Growing Up Anchorage

There you will find a photo of me in my misspent youth, caught in the act of doing what I perceived to be the right thing at the moment, but now realizing how much better things could have been.

1 comment:

  1. Yowsa, woman, now this is the one we voyeurs have all been waiting for (tee hee).

    ReplyDelete