"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, October 16, 2020

More to Come

 I've been taking photos of the mountain goats on the slopes I see from my living room.    At this distance, they are white spots with legs.

 


 

Even with a 500mm lens, you can barely make out that they are goats and not sheep.






Ah, but help is here.   My cousin Bud sent me his 1000mm lens.   Now, I have to get an adapter to attach it to my Nikon.





Soon, I'll be able to count the hairs on their chinny-chin-chins.

2 comments:

  1. Have you been able to get your Nikon repaired from its unfortunate fall from the front seat of your truck? Cap and Patti with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I have delayed sending it to Canada because the Nikon repair facilities are still COVID-impacted and way behind. I will some time this winter.

      Delete