Rambling and writing through life, without an itinerary.
An Arctic tern rises from the water of Tern Lake after diving and catching a fish.
They'll be gone soon, making their annual migration to Antarctica.
This brief comment is just to assure you that we really are checking daily for a Post you may have published. Call it "Short and Sweet". Cap and Patti
Like Cap and Patti, I have been checking daily. Beautiful photos, you have a knack for composition that I don't have. I have been missing you blogs.
Great catch of the Arctic Tern with the fish in his mouth.. amazing timing Gullible!! Smiles.. Patti and Cap
This brief comment is just to assure you that we really are checking daily for a Post you may have published. Call it "Short and Sweet". Cap and Patti
ReplyDeleteLike Cap and Patti, I have been checking daily. Beautiful photos, you have a knack for composition that I don't have. I have been missing you blogs.
ReplyDeleteGreat catch of the Arctic Tern with the fish in his mouth.. amazing timing Gullible!! Smiles.. Patti and Cap
ReplyDelete