"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Monday, August 17, 2015

A Preview of Coming Events

I have decided I MUST finish the India Journals before I begin the Fur and Feathers Journals, an account of the four and a half days I spent in Lake Clark National Park.   The only things the Muse wants to write about are bears and puffins.

So, I'm working on both at the same time.   Should be interesting.

In the meantime, here's a teaser of things to come:


Two of a kind.   These are horned puffins.





When the brown bear's too close to fit in the view finder....

3 comments:

  1. Love the teaser ... it worked ... I am panting for more ... India and Feathers and Fur. Patti (and Cap in Mongolia)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea, Gully. I look forward to both sets of photos.

    I feel very fortunate to have met you way back in BWW. I can't imagine life without you in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those puffins are amazing. The Fur and Feathers Journals .. What Fun .. Cap and Patti ..

    ReplyDelete