"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Nuttin' at All

 Nothing going on here.   Weather's okay.   Health is okay.   A little anxious about making plans to go to Africa this October/November one last time to celebrate my 80th birthday doing what I love in the best place to do it.


No, not drinking Amarula on the rocks.   Photographing birds and animals with my photo pals.   I haven't found anywhere else in the world where those subjects appear as frequently and reliably as in Africa.

 

Meanwhile, the redpolls are back at the feeders, bringing splashes of red to the winter landscape.

 

 



And the moon comes up every night.




1 comment:

  1. Wow. One last hurrah huh ? October / November. Wonder what the status of the current virus will be at that time ? Quarantines or not and etc. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

    ReplyDelete