"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Intermission

I'm home and mostly intact.   Not missing any parts, just some memories of miserable flights, for which I am thankful.  

I'm also sick in bed with a cold.   During my school years, and my work years, and my marriage years, I often dreamed of what it would be like to just be able to go to bed when sick with a cold or whatever.   I can tell you now, it's everything I dreamed it would be.

So as I recover from long flights and coughing spells, I'm planning chapters in the India Journals.   Should be up and running soon.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry you're sick, wish you a speedy recovery and looking forward to the India Journals. Love `n hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I sent you off as you headed for home after picking you up at the airport, I hoped you would do exactly as you seem to have been doing...stay in bed...rest...fluids. That's what I have been doing with my cold and I don't know if it is making a difference in how fast I may get over this cold, but it feels good to be snuggly and quiet. Hope you get to feeling better. Love and hugs. Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're glad you are home safe and sound. sorry you are sick, but better at home than traveling.
    looking forward to the rest of {our} the trip with you. Hugs. B & B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummmm .. Can you relate to me having DONE India eleven times ?? For two and three and six and more months at a whack ! ! WITH Doctors and medical files going back to November of 1990 when I was so sick dying was not the issue .. living was the issue! My first Doctor told me that we Westerners just get what everyone in India has .. and he was not kidding. In India to keep me sort of kind of together as I slug it out with Mother India and her daughters .. Miss Calcutta and Miss Delhi and Miss Chenai and Miss Bombay and and and and .. I really do need help. OR did I miss something here .. About you and the whole BOATLOAD of you(s) getting sick ..

    GOOD GOD IT IS GOOD TO HAVE SOMETHING UP ON YOUR WEB SITE GULLIBLE ! ! ! !

    GOOD GOD IT IS GOOD YOU ARE HOME AND TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF ..

    NOW GET ON WITH CLUEING ME IN AS TO WHAT EXACTLY INDIA IS REALLY ALL ABOUT ..

    I am counting on you Gullible .. Smiles and Grins and I am about to vaporize with happiness at being in Hong Kong .. Cap ..

    Patti I am concerned about your Captain .. /s/ Gullible ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Continue to take care of yourself and when the time is right, we'll see India through your eyes, the best way to see the world.

    ReplyDelete