"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, March 9, 2018

Enough of the Lion; Let's See the Lamb!

March, March, March!    You are such a trickster.  

You arrive with bone-chilling cold and yesterday you dump a couple feet of snow on us.



My living room windows plastered with snow.

We've seen enough of your Lion.   Let's see some of your Lamb.


Snowed-in bird feeder

All the trees are laden with new snow.






Grosbeaks on a swinging bird feeder while the storm tried to gain momentum.


 And then there's today.   When your driveway really, really needs to get cleaned out, you call in the big plow.

 










1 comment:

  1. No comments. Come on viewers. Will you look at the arrival of March in Moose Pass Alaska. Patti and Cap

    ReplyDelete