"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

What makes a trip a success?

I took off Sunday afternoon on the spur of the moment and headed three hours north to go birding with a birding buddy.

I wasn't even there before I decided the trip was a stunning success!!!










Not every day you get to see a wild wolf.


But, that wasn't the last of the wild animal sightings.




She came out of an encounter with a vehicle missing some hair, but otherwise okay.







2 comments:

  1. What an outing ... you set out to go birding with a friend and encounter a wolf, fox and moose willing to pose for you. Great day in beautiful Alaska! Smiles, Patti and Cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Define 'going North'. To me that is going towards Anchorage. Three hours no less might be past Anchorage. Amazing photos of the wolf and the fox. Postitively amazing. Smiles. Cap and Patti

    ReplyDelete