"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Coming Soon to a Tundra Near You

 


Hey, there!   Just a note to say "Hi" and to let you know I am still here.   Busy, busy, busy, but still here.






If and when I get the time, I will start posting the 2024 Nome Journals.





It followed me home.   Can I keep it?







As soon as I get my transportation running, I'll be back.



For now and for the WOW factor:!




2 comments:

  1. So nice to see this Post Gullible. Yes Oh Yes! We check on you daily. We will await your 2024 Nome Journals. The WOW factor is beautiful. Patti and Cap

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bird is beautiful but the otters capture my heart every time. They seem adorable; I will always prefer them from a distance though. Thank you for the photos.

    ReplyDelete