"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Update. Proof of Life Post

 Unbelievably, The Cousins finished three sets of exterior stairs in only 5-1/2 days.  That left three days for us to play tourist!

They returned home Monday and now I am ready to put the first coat of stain on my deck stairs.  They are sanded, swept, and masked and I'm stalling around writing this.

Julie got right to staining her new stairs and they look fab.

Photos and words when I have some time.  Lots of chores to catch up on first.

In the words of you-know-who, I'll be back!

2 comments:

  1. Just call our name, we'll are right here with you. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gullible ?? Why is there always time to go back and correct a mis-spelling but seemingly not enough time to "get it right the first time".

      Just call our name, we are right here with you Gullible .. Smiles .. Cap and Patti

      Delete