"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Feathers on the Floor



Feathers on the Floor
(to the tune of Islands in the Stream)

Feathers on the floor, feathers by the door,
feathers everywhere, Pablo doesn’t care.
Feathers on my desk, colors picturesque,
feathers in a mess, I wish he molted less.

Green and red and blue, yellow's in there, too.
Black and sometimes white, I'll clean them up tonight .
Every time he flaps, each little mishap,
feathers fly a-whirl, feathers in a swirl.

Some are soft and light, downy stars in white,
Pablo’s underwear, you think that he’d be bare.
Feathers on the floor, feathers by the door,
feathers everywhere, feathers in my hair.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute song. Your grand son Andy sent me the link to your site, said I would enjoy your writings and he was right. I have a lot of back reading to catch up on. Thanks for entertaining us in Cyperland.

    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete