"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day fun...

I saw a funny Valentine's Day card at FigMince's blog. He writes from Australia, hence the British spelling below:

Outside of the card: "Thank goodness it's Valentine's Day so I can tell you how much I secretly love you from afar and how desperately I lust after you and how obsessively I fantasise about us being together forever..."

Inside: "Every other day of the year my parole officer calls it stalking."


But for something more appropriate to this day, check this site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rooyt3ptNco&feature=email

Love you all,

Gully

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the card, Gully. But of course, scratch this so-called cynic's self-protective shell and you'll find a hopeless romantic who already had a long-term love of Satchmo's exquisitely wistful rendering of that song – then put those images with it and I'm mush. Thank you – it's absolutely delightful.

    ReplyDelete