"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Saturday, December 3, 2011

When the Storm Breaks

The yoyo weather we've had lately keeps us guessing.  Yesterday the clouds from the latest storm began breaking up.  Combine that with lingering mist and fog, and you get spectacular lighting and exquisite scenes.



Noon in Moose Pass.  It wasn't really this dark.  I'm shooting into the sun.
Snow River valley, taken through a dirty windshield.
About 3:30 p.m. as the sun begins to set.
Trail Lake, close to 4 PM.
Hairy woodpecker.
Is a Hairy woodpecker a good thing or a bad thing to have on a power pole?
I really need to get out of the house more often.


(This is how you deal with Blogspot's new photo viewing mess.  Click on the photo you want to enlarge.  It will appear along with thumbnails of all the other photos in the post.  Right click on the enlarged photo and then left click on "view image."   It will appear by itself.  Click on that enlargement and it will enlarge more.)

2 comments:

  1. And I got to see all that without getting out of my chair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your long days down in the southern part of the state .. great photos .. the sunsets in Goa are all right at this moment ..

    ReplyDelete