"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 12, 2019

The Incredible Adventures of Dipper


Known to those in the know as Cinclus mexicanus, and as American Dipper to ornithologists, and as water ouzel to those of us who prefer weird names, Dipper is a phenomenal bird whose antics and adventures will be presented here (occasionally), or as the photo ops provide.

In today's inaugural photos, Dipper proves to the U.S. Navy Seal Team instructors that it can walk underwater without need of SCUBA equipment.



 Image may contain: bird, outdoor, water and nature









1 comment:

  1. I am sure the Navy Seals always appreciate being kept up to date! You just never know when they may need some assistance from the under-water-walking Dippers!! Patti and Cap in Korea

    ReplyDelete