"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, January 8, 2010

And in this corner...

...weighing less than you'd expect because half his tail feathers are missing, with a wing span of a couple feet, and a beak capable of inflicting severe injury, hailing from Moose Pass, Alaska, is that pugnacious pugilist--Pulchritudinous Pa-a-a-a-a-blo-o-o-o, the Meanest Parrot in the West.



Pulchritudinous Pablo sports a pink bruise beneath his left eye from his encounter with his previous opponent.


And in the other corner (outside), hailing from Anchorage, Alaska, weighing in at god knows how much, standing 30 inches at the shoulder with legs 21 inches tall, and measuring 60 inches from nose to tail, is that feather-pulling attacker, herculean husky-shepherd mix, Kibosh Ko-o-o-o-o-a-a-a-a.

At a post-fight meeting this morning, Pulchritudinous Pablo, upon spotting his opponent, set up a screeching caterwauling and immediately tried to exit his cage, obviously intent on attacking the subdued Kibosh Koa, which leads us to wonder who was the aggressor yesterday....

3 comments:

  1. I suspect Pablo may have been in instigator...now what would lead me to say a thing like that...I wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! I'm glad Pablo is okay. I imagine the life of a pet parrot is pretty boring he needs to stir up trouble once on a while to keep thing interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing so exciting around here. Maggie has been having a continuous dog and mouse game in the garage. The mouse is hiding in my treadmill. When I'm on it, Maggie's smeller goes nuts and she sniffs and sniffs and SNIFFS all around, over and under the treadmill. There's a couple of holes underneath where the mouse has taken some kernels of dried corn (from the bag I use to feed the yard deer). Apparently, Maggie has been very bored. This has cheered her up considerably.

    ReplyDelete