"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A Lick and a Promise

Had I not missed a sidewalk transition on a dark Mazatlan sidewalk and hurt my ankle, I never would have sailed on Columbus's Nina.

You remember the Nina, right? The only ship that survived the 1495 hurricane? The ship was was Columbus's favorite of the three for his voyage of discovery?

Yes, that Nina.

(Sorry, that's all for today. Have to go to Anchorage this morning, and miles to go before I sleep. More later.)

1 comment:

  1. Did you forget to mention that you hit your head at the time that you injured your ankle?

    I hope you found Anchorage to be obliging to whatever drew you there this morning.

    ReplyDelete