"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Thursday, January 22, 2009

this house is a very, very, very old house.....


This house is a very, very, very old house.
With spruce trees in the yard.
Moss chinking ‘tween the logs,
Now everything is sinking in the ground.


This house is a very, very, very old house.
Its corners still fit fine,
Its door once opened wide,
Now everything is twisted with old age.




This house is a very, very, very old house,
It rests along the shore,
Never ever used anymore,
Now everything is mem’ries of its day.










1 comment:

  1. Dear Gullible,

    I found your blog and am quite impressed. Your photographs are stunning.

    It's fun to read an outsider's impression of the Cove.

    Diana C.

    ReplyDelete