"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wherefore art Thou, Juliet?

Wherefore art thou, Juliet?




Romeo?  Is that you, Romeo?  Are you back here at Tern Lake and looking for Juliet?

She hasn't been able to fly, you know, since someone shot an arrow through her wing.  She's trying, Romeo, doing some therapy on those wing muscles.  

Last I heard, she was ruling the roost at the Northwest Wildfowl Farm in Everett, Washington. She goes by the name of Marshmallow down there.   I'll see if I can find out more, and let you know.

(PS:  You really need to wash your neck, Romeo....)



Well, hello there....



Uh, whatever you are.


Bitchin' about the Weather


Raining at my house,



Snowing up the road.


Perfect weather for (stop me if you've heard this one before)....






...ducks.

2 comments:

  1. We've had more rain here than I can shake a stick at, not that it would be much fun or do any good anyway. I'm glad you spend your rainy days in part entertaining us with your thoughts about Romeo, the rain, the ducks and other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jeanne, Thanks for taking the time to do this, lots of warm feelings. Irene

    ReplyDelete