"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Want to See India, Up Close and Personal?

My friend Cap, who is traveling in India this winter, has started a different blog at Google Blogspot.  He is now able to upload photographs and write about them.  It's much easier than his previous blog and the photos are right there.  They don't take an eon to appear.

Judging from what's there now, I think he spent the entire day yesterday in an internet cafe.  You've got to see what goes on there!

I have changed the link on the right side of this page to take you to that new blog.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. THANKS TO YOU I HAVE THE ABOVE REFERENCED WEB SITE.. SO .. I DO THANK YOU SOOOO VERY MUCH .. Cap

    ReplyDelete