"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Firewood: Day 2



BEHOLD WHAT TANGLED WEBS ARE WOVE(n)







WHEN LOGS ARE DUMPED FROM OFF A TRUCK

Tricky day at the woodpile.




AS IF GARGANTUA IS FOND

This big bully threatened to roll on me all day.



OF PLAYING GAMES OF PICK-UP STICKS.

The uncut log in right foreground is the king pin:  Touch it and die.       




Got these two big ones cut before I quit for the day.  Time to start on the other side of the "stack," and I use that word loosely, much like the stack.


2 comments:

  1. When a woman has to do a woman and a man's jobs around the house, her work is indeed never done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I was complaining about the hour I spent in the garden weeding today.
    Just call me "Wus".

    ReplyDelete