"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Monday, January 9, 2012

A Four Course Feast of Seasons, Course Two

Course Two:



Summer


(To enlarge photos, click on photo.  This brings up a strip of thumbnails with one enlarged..  RIGHT click on that photo and select VIEW IMAGE.  Then, if you wish, left click on that enlargement for full screen.)


And if summer is a knock-your eyes out gourmand's smörgåsbord of variations on primary colors,














































(to be continued)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos Jeanne.

    I particularly enjoy the last one. I know this spot all too well, on the way to Devil's Creek Trail jct. This is about the only area on the entire trail system with this narrow of a trail, I Love it, Thanks, Irene

    ReplyDelete