"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Friday, January 20, 2012

Stud Muffin

Made a quick trip into Anchorage today.  I was halfway there and the sun still wasn't above the mountains.


Got my visits and errands done and headed home.  This is what I came across a few miles out of Anchorage. 


I knew right away what was happening, so I pulled over and parked, too.


I walked back to here and, sure enough, there he was.


Basking in the late afternoon sunshine, chewing his cud......


And, I swear, showing off those magnificent horns....



Turning his head this way and that, showing off his best side...



Yeah, he says.  When you're the stud muffin of the Rainbow protected Dall Sheep herd, ya know when ya got it.

1 comment: