"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Is this a coincidence or not?

Well, I don't believe in coincidences, so I must have been channeling the Anchorage Daily News' sports reporter late last night when I wrote the following story about Six Mile Creek. This morning's Daily News has front page photos of a klutch of kayakers braving Six Mile Creek. Also has a link to video, if you really want to have a thrill.

www.adn.com

Enjoy. And now, since I'm leaving in two days for ten days in the Homer-Halibut Cove area, I really have to get my act together, or I'll show up at a writer's conference with no act at all. I got my travel trailer de-winterized, but haven't installed the battery or turned on the propane to see if everything works. Plus, I have to get my writing gear together and loaded. Oh, the pressure....

1 comment:

  1. My vote is that it's a coincidence; I'm not a believer in channeling.

    ReplyDelete