"I'm going to speak my mind because I have nothing to lose."--S.I. Hayakawa
_______________________________________________________

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bye-bye

I leave tomorrow for San Francisco and then on to Russia for a small riverboat cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg, along the Volga and the connecting lakes and rivers.

This is not fancy Princess cruise, but a voyage on a relatively Spartan Russian government-owned motor vessel that carries 233 passengers in utilitarian fashion. It's name is the MS Niholay Chernyshevsky. You can look it up online for pictures.

Or, you can wait until I return around 21st and post photos right here.

In the meantime, all the Hawai'ian adventures stories I had ready have been posted. As access to the Internet might be sporadic, I'll do most of my story-telling after my return. I'll have three weeks to get caught up (HAH!) before I head for Halibut Cove for two weeks, then Mexico for a month. Criminy, and I haven't finished my May adventures stories yet.

Ah, retirement is so wearing...

1 comment:

  1. i am so jealous. beware of the crazy drivers in moscow.

    dasvidanye

    ReplyDelete